Beyer Imaging Careers
Thank you for considering a career opportunity with Beyer Imaging. We are a growing, energetic organization that welcomes individuals who are driven to make a positive impact. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking team members for both entry level and experienced B2B new business development. Opportunity is unlimited in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for a start to a great career.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Prospecting and providing ongoing reports of prospective clients
- Consulting and selling to both current and potential clients
- Managing client relationship database
- Developing and presenting proposals
- Bachelor/Associate Degree (Corporate Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations and related areas) or equivalent work experience.
- One to two years sales experience is required. Industry experience is ideal but not required.
- Candidate must have professional presentation, a superior work ethic, excellent organizational and time-management skills, outgoing personality, and be a self-starter.
Send your resume if you are:
Field Service Technicians
Seeking energetic team members for both entry level and experienced imaging device technicians. With Beyer Imaging’s detailed training programs you will learn to troubleshoot and solve difficult mechanical and technical issues in this ever-changing industry.
The Copier Field Service Technician / Document Imaging Field Engineer will provide superior customer service by repairing and maintaining equipment at customer locations. The technician will also thoroughly inspect and detail units before installation, and follow a comprehensive procedure to ensure optimal performance. The role also includes assisting with delivery, set-up and equipment installation.
- Maintaining equipment on- and off-site
- Representing Beyer Imaging in a professional manner
- Setting up and installing equipment on customer’s network
- Always being courteous and operating within a timely manner
- Diagnosing and solving maintenance repair issues
- Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, supplies and parts in car stock
- Communicating with customers details of issues and resolutions. Offering suggestions and further training if need be while on site.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma. Associate/College Degree or a Technical School Certificate is preferred. The equivalent of 2-5 years of related work experience may be considered.
- Copier/fax repair experience is ideal.
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong technical and mechanical ability.
- Networking or systems connectivity experience ideal.
- Proactive problem solver and a creative thinker.
Send your resume if you have the ability to: